Cribbage Plus specifications
What's new in version 1.1.6
Fixed a bug causing the "Suggest Play" function to be enabled even when 31 was reached and no play was required other than to continue.
Fixed a bug causing the bevel buttons below the cards to not function properly when clicked on for selecting crib cards.
- Fixed a bug causing the game to sometimes incorrectly assign opening lead on 2nd and subsequent games.
- Fixed bug causing Cribbage Plus! to think MacOS 10.6.0 was actually earlier than Leopard (and adjust according to Tiger's constraints)
- Added ability to earn Achievements.
- Added multiple table backgrounds, unlocked by obtaining achievements.
- Added a menu option to check for updates and download if desired.
- Added the version number to the "about" screen.
- Removed the default status from the "close" button on the Records window.
- Fixed a minor bug where the records window wouldn't update right away with a change in profile.
- Added a preference to choose to hide the "suggest play" button.
- Added a preference to have the option to always have your dealt cards ordered sequentially.
- Program now stores a hash xml file, which validates the averages, records, and new achievements xml files. This way, anyone who tries to edit such files to cheat will invalidate the files.
- Text that displays the cribbage "count" numbers, that is, 15 for 2 points, or 31 for max count and 2 points, is now invisible unless the count is either non-standard, or randomized.
- Cleaned up the cribbage board graphic further, adding numbers, an S for the skunk, "Start" and "Finish".
- Resumed support for MacOS 10.4.x (must redownload within the app).
- Minor bug fixes
- Operating systems Mac OS X 10.5.6 Intel, Mac OS X 10.4 PPC, Mac OS X 10.4 Intel, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5 PPC, Mac OS X 10.5 Intel, Mac OS X 10.6 Intel, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 11.66MB
- File name CribbagePlus.dmg
- Total Downloads 1,747
- Downloads last week 1
- License model Free to try
- Limitations In the trial version, you may only play on the novice difficulty level. You also may not earn achievements.
- Price $12.00