From Gustaf Lindquist Software:
Maybe you enjoy the classic game of cribbage, but you've often wondered what would happen if you, for instance, received 2 points for 14s instead of 15s. Or if you could peg to a number besides 31. In my new cribbage game, titled Cribbage Plus!, you an customize your game with these and many other optional rules too! For the purists out there, if you wish to play pure, standard cribbage, no problem! The game defaults to the standard rule set. However, if you wish, you may apply the following customizations:
- Count other numbers instead of 15. This can also be randomized so that it is a different number each hand!
- Peg to other numbers instead of 31. Just like the 15s, this can also be randomized for each hand.
- Swap a card with your opponent each hand.
- Peg points for flushes! This adds a whole new element to pegging strategy.
Play against three difficulty levels (if you choose to register). Keep track of your win/loss record, your average scoring habits, and more statistics! Earn achievements by making spectacular plays, and unlock different tables to play on! For further information, visit http://www.guslindquist.com/software.html. Or, send any questions, comments, ideas, bug fixes, or general rude remarks to email@example.com.
What's new in this version:
- Added ability to earn Achievements.
- Added multiple table backgrounds, unlocked by obtaining achievements.
- Added a menu option to check for updates and download if desired.
- Added the version number to the "about" screen.
- Removed the default status from the "close" button on the Records window.
- Fixed a minor bug where the records window wouldn't update right away with a change in profile.
- Added a preference to choose to hide the "...
See all new features »