From Adobe Systems:
Create Adobe PDF enables you to easily create a PDF file from any application using the AdobePS 8.6 PostScript printer driver. It makes creating PDF files as easy as printing to a printer. If you own Adobe Acrobat 4.0 for Mac OS and you use AdobePS 8.6 (the Adobe PostScript Printer driver) to print to PostScript devices, Adobe recommends that you install Create Adobe PDF. AdobePS 8.6 is available for free download from the Adobe Web site. After you install Create Adobe PDF, you can select a special printer called "Create Adobe PDF" from within the Page Setup or Print dialog of AdobePS 8.6.
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Make your images look beautiful and realistic.
- Cocoa front-end to PageCatcher for reusing existing PDF files.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Sync iPhoto libraries across computers (was iPhotoSync).
- View comic and manga images.
- Append digital signature to PDF documents.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Print directly to PDF files.
- Professional-grade raw converter and image editor.
- Scale and print PDFs as banners on multiple pages.
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...
- Scientific, pixel-by-pixel image processing & analysis.
- PDF editor and viewer: search, edit, add notes, highlight, copy...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1