From Adobe Systems:
Create Adobe PDF enables you to easily create a PDF file from any application using the AdobePS 8.6 PostScript printer driver. It makes creating PDF files as easy as printing to a printer. If you own Adobe Acrobat 4.0 for Mac OS and you use AdobePS 8.6 (the Adobe PostScript Printer driver) to print to PostScript devices, Adobe recommends that you install Create Adobe PDF. AdobePS 8.6 is available for free download from the Adobe Web site. After you install Create Adobe PDF, you can select a special printer called "Create Adobe PDF" from within the Page Setup or Print dialog of AdobePS 8.6.
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- View comic and manga images.
- Cocoa front-end to PageCatcher for reusing existing PDF files.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Post production tool for photographers.
- Append digital signature to PDF documents.
- Print directly to PDF files.
- Image browsing and editing for both still images and movies.
- Scale and print PDFs as banners on multiple pages.
- Convert WMF files into various image formats.
- Drag & drop image importing for QuarkXPress.
- PDF editor and viewer: search, edit, add notes, highlight, copy...
- Create complex interactive PDF documents.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1