Only CrashPlan offers local and online backup that's automatic, secure and cross-platform. Whether you need to back up one laptop at home or up to 10 for the family, CrashPlan delivers multi-destination protection that maximizes convenience, flexibility and rapid restores. It's free to back up locally and to friends and family, and it's just a few dollars a month for unlimited online backup with a CrashPlan Central subscription. Unlimited online backup. Individual Unlimited Plan as low as $3.00/month. Family Unlimited Plan as low as $6/month.
What's new in this version:
- Faster Data De-duplication - In this release we have increased the speed of CrashPlan's data de-duplication. Backups to CrashPlan Central and other destinations should be noticeably faster.
- Compression / Data De-duplication for CrashPlan Central - Backups to CrashPlan Central always use full data de-duplication and compression. You can, however, change these settings fo... See all new features »
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.Upgrade your Mac to Mac OS X Snow Leopard.
- Update your Mac OS X Lion for Intel-based Macs.Advanced file browser and manager.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.Dual pane file manager & FTP/SFTP client.
- Back up all your data in an easy-to-use interface.Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open enc...
- Back up your important files and folders.Recover your data easily.