Only CrashPlan offers local and online backup that's automatic, secure and cross-platform. Files are automatically compressed, encrypted, and transmitted to your designated backup destinations. Whether you need to back up a few computers at home or thousands at the office, CrashPlan delivers multi-destination protection that maximizes convenience, flexibility and rapid restores. It's free to back up locally and to friends and family, and it's just a few dollars a month for unlimited online backup with a CrashPlan Central subscription.
What's new in this version:
CrashPlan is smarter about backing up, using less bandwidth and disk space. In other words, backups complete faster! Here's what changed:
- Data de-duplication is even more efficient at finding data matches in your files, which means less data to back up!
- CrashPlan's default backup file selection has been improved on Windows and Mac.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.Upgrade your Mac to Mac OS X Snow Leopard.
- Update your Mac OS X Lion for Intel-based Macs.Advanced file browser and manager.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.Dual pane file manager & FTP/SFTP client.
- Back up all your data in an easy-to-use interface.Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open enc...
- Back up your important files and folders.Recover your data easily.