From NirSoft Freeware:
CountryTraceRoute is a Traceroute utility, displays the country of the owner of every IP address found in the Traceroute. After the Traceroute is completed, you can select all items (Ctrl+A) and then save them into csv/tab-delimited/html/xml file with 'Save Selected Items' option (Ctrl+S) or copy them to the clipboard (Ctrl+C) and then paste the result into Excel or other spreadsheet application.
What's new in this version: Version 1.16 has fixed the flickering appeared while updating the Traceroute information.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Format cells based on hundreds of different conditional tests.
- Fit data with linear, nonlinear curve models and surface models...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Extract ODBC Table Data from the ODBC driver into a Spreadsheet...
- Improve the look and readability of your Excel spreadsheets.
- Empower Excel for difficult query and data manipulation, fix li...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Split an Excel worksheet into separate tables by column value.
- Divide, merge, and turn your tables to summary ones.
- Include server media to your PlayStation 3 over your network.
- Update the security of your Microsoft Excel.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content