Pricelynx cost estimating software is a designed for pricing all types of project and production costs. The programs flexibility accommodates all types of commerce and industries from production costing to construction projects. A database can be compiled as you are costing to hold cost and time elements of individual items or processes for complete granularity. Where a number of items, or processes make up a component of the project these items can be grouped into an assembly, for faster future costing. Each estimate can be split into sections or cost centres for the project, allowing a different uplift to be applied to different areas of the project. If a sell price is required, a flexible facility is available to tailor profit margins as you wish. Full management audit reports and charts are available, as well as material listings and selling rates.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage your firm's estimating, time tracking, scheduling, invoi...
- Estimate solutions for every construction job including residen...
- Keep on top of time and project management.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Produce professional estimating spreadsheets for construction w...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Develop your own pricing for various items.
- Scope, plan, and estimate your projects.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Edit your holiday video footage, wedding video, or university m...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Learn how to install, configure, upgrade, customize, and mainta...
- Provide up-to-date time and material pieces.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Open and view GIS/CAD or raster image files.
- Manage your MS Project files.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Manage any project professionally with drag-and-drop ease.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content