From Two Pilots:
Cosmetic Guide will help you to smooth wrinkles, reduce swelling and eye puffiness, accentuate the eyes, delete birthmarks and blemishes, perform rhinoplasty, and bleach teeth. You can do all of this right on the photo.Cosmetic Guide provided tools such as Skin Care that gives a younger look by reducing visible wrinkles and eye puffiness, Emphasis which allows you to visually accentuate the eyes or other features, Smart Path that can be used to remove skin moles and other skin imperfections, Bleach Teeth used to whiten teeth, can also be used for the whites of the eyes, and Liquefy used to perform rhinoplasty, breast and muscle augmentation, and tummy tuck.
What's new in this version: Version 1.5.2 fixes some bugs.
More Products to Consider
- Add makeup and correct cosmetic defects.
- Tint lips and eyelids on your photos.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Turn ordinary snapshots into beautiful portraits.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Make yourself look gorgeous on the photos.
- Learn how to correct any color of shining eyes on your pet's ph...
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Apply makeup in your digital photos.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: