Copying Machine is for people who have a scanner and a printer attached to their PC. The idea is very simple; scan a document with a scanner and print the acquired image on the printer. Et voila: a real copy of your document.
Copying Machine works just like any real copying machine, but has some additional capabilities. For example you can save the images to disc so you can make copies of them in the future without having to scan them again. You can make a selection on a page in order to zoom in on a particular part. Another feature is that you can align an image so it is perfectly centered when printed. And with the latest version you can even draw on the acquired documents to hide some information for example.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- View, scan, edit, and save document type image files.
- Load any images in Firefox browser easily.
- Convert and modify batches of image files in different format.
- Generate and display thumbnails automatically.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Let your application resize and enhance multiple images in diff...
- Find a harmonious palette for your web site or program.
- Make photocopies using your scanner.
- Tool for converting raster images to vector.
- Design and print DVD and CD covers.