CopyTrans allows to backup - copy - transfer your iPod Music to your PC. Ideal after a hard drive crash or viruses, before sending your iPod for repair or simply to move your iPod Music to a new computer. Features include: backup all song types (MP3/AAC/WAV/AIF), backup directly to iTunes saving your Playlists and Ratings, cool iTunes like design, rename songs on backup, backup albums in separate folders.
Version 2.37 features improved iPhone and iPod Touch support.
What's new in this version: Version 2.37 features improved iPhone and iPod Touch support.
More Products to Consider
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
- Get flexible audio and video playback with access to smart orga...
- Burn all your photos, videos, music, and data to CDs, DVDs, and...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Rip audio CDs, convert audio, burn and copy CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray ...
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 324 votes
Current version:2.1 stars
out of 7 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"This one works. the missing link of itunes"
Version: CopyTrans 2.37
GREAT- will reliably recreate playlists in CORRECT order, as well as completely restoring your itunes.(even purchases and artwork) Nice informative interface and fast. Great price too.
-wish I had found it sooner. I really wish the the song length edits were retained. They seem open to feedback.
Tried several others, - this is the only one that will reliably recreate playlists in order, as well as restoring your itunes. Nice interface and fast. Great price too. If you are really strapped and need a free alternative- try YAMIPOD it's free, but slow, and a little finicky and clunky- but if you have more time than cash it will do the job, otherwise save some stress and just get CopyTrans it's well worth it.
"The most complete iPod to iTunes import I tested so far"
Version: CopyTrans 2.37
CopyTrans took care of everything: songs, playlists, ratings, videos, podcasts, artworks.
I liked the fact that CopyTrans allowed me to fully rebuild my iTunes library from my iPod with all the data that took me ages to create, like my playists, ratings and so on.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content