From Erin Potter:
Enter your recipe measurements and calculate what they would be when you double the recipe, half the recipe, or one-and-a-half the recipe.
More Products to Consider
- Listen to Azan automatically five times a day on every prayer t...
- Hear Athan on every prayer time with accurate Qiblah direction ...
- Learn Hindi meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Listen to the Quran recitation on your mobile phone.
- Read, search, and listen to 99 names of Allah on your mobile de...
- Provide mobile English dictionary with accurate English meaning...
- View maps and satellite imagery and get driving directions on y...
- Log tracks, create placemarks, and save them as Google Earth KM...
- Get accurate prayer times and automatic Athan sound via your mo...
- Read and search Islamic Supplications Dua Prayer in your mobile...
- Find the Qiblah direction from Sun in your Mobile Cell Phone.
- Learn Tamil meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Read Hadith Qudsi on your mobile phone.
- Learn different accurate Marathi meanings for any English word ...
- Listen Quran Recitation by Mishary Rashid Alfasy in your Phone.
- Get a scientific calculator with graphing functions.
- Calculate IBU's of any beer formulation.
- Convert units.
- A simple calc you can use without stopping what you are doing.
- Display DMX value or set DIP switches.
- Learn Telugu meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Help you not to overcook your instant/cup noodles.
- Calculate the size of HVAC pipes on your Palm.
- Glaze & clay databases, more.