Why another converter? Because I would like to do it... especially to make my first app in Mac OS X. The main reason was some people in phot services told me to build a tool to convert quickly their files from cameras fro m 72 DPI to other resolutions. Features: You can convert files from usual formats to JPEG with the ability to add prefix and suffix to the name, make the name uppercase, lowercase, beginning with upcaseYou can set resolution as You need. Every file will be set accordingly. NOTE: the image will remain in quality and pixels.
What's new in this version:
- allow to degradate Jpeg resolution.
- You can add text or Filename to the image
- You can specify where add text and in which color and in what font
- a new interface desingn, due to Falco van der Maden
- more integration with Acqua look and feel