Use Convert PPT for PowerPoint to convert presentations (.PPT, .PPS, .PPTX, .PPSX) to self-running EXE file or GIF, JPG, PNG, BMP, RTF, or HTML files. Convert PowerPoint files to exe file that can be used to preview presentations on PCs that does not have PowerPoint installed. Use the EXE file as a self-running tutorial for your products or services.
More Products to Consider
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert images to PDF files.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Convert PowerPoint presentations into self-running EXE slide sh...
- Convert your image files into text format.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Convert video files using MPEG-1/MPEG-2/AC-3 decoders.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Export messages or text fields to text, mailbox, or message fil...
- Extract and edit images from PowerPoint documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Convert .BAT files into .EXE files in one click.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Perform various financial calculations from within Excel worksh...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert PowerPoint into video, burn to DVD, and play it on TV.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Convert PowerPoint files into PDF format.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Trial allows for 10 slides at a time."
Version: Convert PPT for PowerPoint 2.0.7
Great product. Conversion captured all the text and left the pictures behind. Convert to RTF format to capture all the text and drop it in a word document very quickly. A little bit of editing and good to go! No more retyping the whole thing!
If you need the pictures, this is possible negative, but not for me!
Simple, clean, does the job it is supposed to do. Saved me hours of retyping information in my professor's powerpoint slides.