Contour3DMS is a Windows program for plotting drill hole/sample maps and contour maps. A wide variety of options allow the maps to be customized to your requirements. Designed for presenting and interpreting geological field data. Contour3DMS consists of 3 integrated modules built into one application. These 3 modules are: 1. Spreadsheet Module for entering and editing data; 2. Drill Hole/Sample Plotting Module for drawing and plotting drill hole/sample maps; 3. 3D Contouring Module for plotting contour maps.
What's new in this version: Version 1.4.3 adds Table of Elements
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Draw and plot drill hole/mine cross sections, drill/well logs a...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Explore spatial relationships in environmental data.
- Plot drill hole/sample maps and Cross Sections.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Create bitmap grids and maps from text file data.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get a set of tools for your geological fieldwork.
- Learn how to achieve an oval face shape by using adequate makeu...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Provide geostatistical tools for variography, estimation and si...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Perform coordinate transformations with and without changing th...
- Convert clipboard data into upper or lower case.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content