Contextual Menu Workshop is a free framework for creating Contextual Menu plug-ins for Mac OS X.
What's new in this version:
- Code improvements and changes in many places.
- ProjectBuilder project for FileSampleCM
- Added instructions for building a new CM with ProjectBuilder
- OnMyCommandCM plugin is in quite mature form
- QuickAccessSetup application with sources added: an ObjC++ project with Cocoa interface and some C++ classes reused from QuickAccessCM plug-in
- Started using some of the ACCELA open sou... See all new features »