Consignment Success software makes it easier than ever to automate your consignment or resale store and start taking advantage of hundreds of time saving inventory management and POS features. Consignment Success is the best consignment software for easy navigation, quick training of employees and efficient and accurate product management for consignment shops with a smaller software budget.
What's new in this version: Version 8.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Track your points of sale and accounting functions.
- Perform accounting or auditing tasks, financial works, or clien...
- Reduce time and costs related to cycle counting.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Provide entry level consignment software.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Manage and grow your retail/resale/consignment shop with ease.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Manage and protect licenses of your software.
- Create your own surveys with ease.
- Get Opt-In e-mail list worldwide.
- Manage and organize your inventory and documents.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Convert GTA1's .INI missions to GTA2's .MIS missions.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Glitchy-Same as Consignment Ease"
Version: Consignment Success 8.1
No improvement over Consignment Ease-same glitches
Very glitchy, especially over a network.
Assigns duplicate item numbers. Error hasn't been addressed after repeated requests over 4 years.
Serious network lag issues that cause invoices to either not save or it may save them multiple times.
End of year System Purge Routine has a serious glitch with retained items.
Platform is ancient. Software can't handle very much inventory without bogging down & getting very slow.
Needs more reporting. No way to report items marked "missing", for example.
Consignment Success has more sophisticated Discount options, however, when you upgrade to Success from Ease, every single item in your inventory will have to be manually edited to apply the new discount routine. They did not tell us this before we upgraded, they acted surprised when we reported the problem & they did not offer a solution. We had to figure out a solution on our own & it 2 weeks of overtime labor to fix the problem.
We upgraded to Consignment Success this past December after using Consignment Ease for 4 years. After 2 months with the product I can report that it is just as bad as Consignment Ease. CCE has promised new releases to address our reported errors for 4 years and not one single glitch has been addressed. The technical support team blames virus software, operating systems, and anything else they can find. We've jumped through hoops testing our machines, network connections, everything! And CCE still does not take responsibility for their software. The ultimate "technical support" we rec'd was when they told us to pull all our merchandise from inventory, go through the manual process of removing it from inventory, then re-tag it because their software is unable to handle retained items after a system purge. Not a very "technical" solution. Do NOT buy this software. We are hanging on until someone comes up with a web based system. We will ditch this company in a heartbeat. They ignore our technical support calls/emails. Current request has not had a response in over a month. They are unethical. Take your money & ignore you or give false promises. We are a volunteer organization so it takes a while for a single volunteer to realize the last volunteer got the same story but no results. Buyer BEWARE!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content