ConnectCode MICR E13B is a Magnetic Ink Character Recognition font based on the E13B industry standard. This is a widely accepted standard in the US, Canada, Australia and many other countries. This character set comprises of ten numbers (0..9) and four special symbols(Amount, Domestic, BSB and Dash). ConnectCode MICR E13B is a professional and comprehensive package that contains over 60 MICR E13B fonts. This includes the following: TrueType fonts - For use in Microsoft Windows environment. Calibration fonts - For overcoming printer misalignment or toner problems. These fonts can be found in the CalibrationFonts subdirectory. PostScript fonts - For supporting high-end image setters. These fonts can be found in the PostScript subdirectory. OpenType fonts - For universal support across different machines, platforms and locales. These fonts can be found in the OpenType subdirectory.
What's new in this version: Version 4.0 adds support for Windows 8.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Get started quickly and stay on track, whether you're creating ...
- Install MICR fonts with calibration software and placement tool...
- Check and edit HTML, HTML5, CSS, and XHTML on your Windows PC.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Supply any Windows application with PACS connectivity.
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Design barcodes and use any type of printer to print them out.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Generate PDF from JAVA without any modification to your printin...
- Validate and print AWB labels with barcodes.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Monitor your Internet connection.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Create, modify, and convert TrueType, OpenType, and web fonts.
- Manage and avoid excessive printer usage.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Print your cheques and manage your chequebooks.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Export, print, and convert your text or ini documents into vari...
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: