ConnectCode CMC7 is a Magnetic Ink Character Recognition font based on the CMC-7 (ISO 1004) industry standard. This is a widely accepted standard throughout Europe, South America and many other countries. The character set of this standard comprise of ten numbers (0..9), five special symbols and twenty-six letters. All the four heights specified in the ISO 1004 specifications are supported. The numbers typically found on the bottom of a check comprising of the check number, sort number and account number are usually printed in magnetic ink for use in MICR. MICR is a character recognition system that is widely used in the banking industry for cheque processing. It involves using a stylized font and magnetic ink to print characters in a document. When this document needs to be decoded, it passes through a special machine or equipment, which magnetizes the ink and then translates the magnetic information into characters. If required, the same information in the document can also be read optically through OCR. Over the years, MICR has been proven to be a secure and high performance mechanism for processing information. The latest version provides additional value by including 4 professional security fonts to print payee names and check amounts securely. Users can choose from the standard form or a form with text printed below each character. The Security Fonts help prevent alteration and forgery. Support for Windows 8 is also added.
What's new in this version: Version 4.0 adds support for Windows 8.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View and measure AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Print Magnetic Ink Character Recognition strips on checks.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Calculate percentage of ink and toner coverage on page before p...
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Browse and preview fonts you have installed on your computer.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Manage, organize, and maintain your font collection.
- Manage all the fonts on your PC.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Maintain a database of addresses and print envelopes.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Add print preview functionality to your programs.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- See what your available fonts look like.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Design, print, and manage cheques.
- Display all characters from system fonts.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Eliminate unwanted pages before you print saving paper, ink, mo...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content