From Novel Games:
This is the classic strategy game of Connect Four. In this game you and the computer take turns to put down coloured pegs, once the peg of a colour forms a line of 4, the game is won. The smaller the number of pegs used when the computer is beaten, the higher the score.
What's new in this version: Version 1.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Challenge your strategy and connect chains to the end to win.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Play an exciting new variation of classic chess.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play a board game that will test your skill and strategy.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Play this ancient game on your PC.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Be the one to remove the last sphere from the playing area to w...
- Manage customer flow, upgrade your department, and earn money f...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play chess against the computer or a friend.
- Play a tic tac toe game with the computer opponent.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Enjoy the classic arcade games straight from your desktop.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Defend cities from a shower of alien missiles in this updated v...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Reveal your strategic thinking while playing.
- Clear the room by connecting loops.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: