From Bogdanov & Associates:
Microsoft Project Server does not allow you to create a configuration backup, but it is very often needed: 1.you might need to save configuration when you move system to production and want be protected from changes that Customer's admin will make 2.you might want to transfer "good" configuration from one server to another 3.you might want to try change some settings and have a backup to roll back at any moment In this and other situations Configurations Manager will help you. It allows you to save unlimited number of Project Server configurations as well as transfer configurations between different servers.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create backups of Windows drivers, restore and uninstall them.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Offer reliable off-site backup service to your customers.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Configure minimum packet size and range compression.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Back up to ZIP files with filtering, disk spanning, and schedul...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Configure and manage the thin clients and user's connection set...
- Manage proxy server settings for Internet Explorer.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Save and load the configuration of Cisco router.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Set your server online or offline and store configuration infor...
- Save Outlook folders, rules, preferences, and more.
- Protect your files and data.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Back up files and folders to different media types.