- Assistant allows to quickly create the central theme of a mind map.
- Brainstorm Mode lets quickly jot down ideas as text in outline view.
- Branch Wizard simplifies working with branches: you can add or delete several branches at once and move between different levels easily.
- Full HTML support
- Outline lets write up a textual description of a mind map, and the program will turn it into a visual drawing, and vice versa.
- More than 40 libraries with over 1300 pre-drawn objects
- Compatible with other ConceptDraw products
- Maps are rearranged automatically
- Various map formatting styles
- Add text notes to branches
- Mind Mapping symbols to comment ideas
- Fully-featured drawing tools
- Support for embedded hyperlinks
- Automatic smart connectors
- Drag and drop interface
What's new in this version:
- Attaching objects to branches. Any objects, supported in ConceptDraw, can be now attached to branches and carried together with them.
- New types of branches added: Stars, Clouds, Rectangular, Round, Arrow
- When moved from main branch to sub-branch level and vice versa, branches change their appearance properly.
- A legend for symbols, used on the map, can now be created
- Now you can save settings in Format Map dialog as a named style. The number of styles is unlimited. On Windows... See all new features »