ConceptDraw MINDMAP Standard comes with advanced features such as brainstorming mode, powerful HTML export, support for popular graphic formats, outline import and export and 40 specialized libraries with 1300 pre-drawn objects. Wizards and Assistants allow to create a mind map quickly. Users can add hyperlinks to objects to move between maps, open URLs and launch applications. Web pages and complete Web presentations can be created easily in seconds.
- Assistant allows to quickly create the central theme of a mind map.
- Brainstorm Mode lets quickly jot down ideas as text in outline view.
- Branch Wizard simplifies working with branches: you can add or delete several branches at once and move between different levels easily.
- Full HTML support
- Outline lets write up a textual description of a mind map, and the program will turn it into a visual drawing, and vice versa.
- More than 40 libraries with over 1300 pre-drawn objects
- Compatible with other ConceptDraw products
- Maps are rearranged automatically
- Various map formatting styles
- Add text notes to branches
- Mind Mapping symbols to comment ideas
- Fully-featured drawing tools
- Support for embedded hyperlinks
- Automatic smart connectors
- Drag and drop interface
What's new in this version:
- Redesigned, more convenient toolbars.
- Enhanced Find/Replace function - you can search hyperlinked documents, files in a folder, text notes, search backwards.
- Some objects for Main Ideas were redesigned.
- The size of a new document window is now determined by the screen resolution.
- Rearranged toolbars - toolbars are broken down more conveniently, and can be floating or docked to the bottom and sides of the screen.