ConceptDraw MEDICAL is a cross-platfrom software for illustrating, visualizing and demonstrating medical documents. It gives a quick and simple way to draw up the necessary medical flowcharts, diagrams, schemes and patterns. ConceptDraw MEDICAL comes with more then 120 libraries and 3000 objects. Its medical libraries offer more than 400 task-related objects. The program contains also a set of Images on different Medical topics (Bones, Cardiovascular, Digestive, Endocrine, Genital, Muscles, Nervous, Sensory and many more). The users can create ready-to-use templates that will considerably speed up carrying out the tasks. ConceptDraw MEDICAL is the ideal solution when preparing PowerPoint Presentations. Created documents can be exported to HTML, and then posted on the Web. The application comes with a wide range of tools for dimensioning, alignment and distribution of objects. The program supports the most popular graphic formats, such as PICT, GIF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, etc. The files can be shared with MS Visio owners using online conversion service or locally on the computer that has Visio installed.
What's new in this version:
- All library objects optimized so that they take up less space.
- New Medical Library added: Membranes.cdl in the "Medical Science" section.
- New objects added to the Medical Libraries: Proteins.cdl, Heart&Vessels.cdl.
- Medical Samples improved.
- Export to PDF (Portable Document Format) added. The hyperlinks in the resulting document remain clickable. The PDF export also lets you embed the fonts into the export file if necessary.
- DXF improvements.
- Version 1.7.5 a... See all new features »