From Electric Age Software:
Computer Timer is personal timer software that may help you be on time for your scheduled events and avoid Internet time based usage charges (if applied). You may also use it as an alarm clock sounder.
What's new in this version: Version 1.9 improves documentation.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Take remote control of computers over the Internet without prio...
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Turn off your machine automatically and protect it from data lo...
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Get a utility for your Windows machine to automate system reboo...
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Monitor computers in a LAN connection.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content