From Electric Age Software:
Computer Timer is personal timer software that may help you be on time for your scheduled events and avoid Internet time based usage charges (if applied). You may also use it as an alarm clock sounder.
What's new in this version: Version 1.9 improves documentation.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Take remote control of computers over the Internet without prio...
- Control the usage of various PC functions.
- Set up or just check the current state of the Windows auto logi...
- Turn off your machine automatically and protect it from data lo...
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Set time range when the computer can be used.
- Get a utility for your Windows machine to automate system reboo...
- Monitor computers in a LAN connection.
- Specify how often your PC is used.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content