- Apache 2 Installer Package - The Apache 2 installer package provides an easy way to install the Apache 2 software onto your computer. This package includes the standard Apache 2 software distribution along with the standard compliment of modules, as well as mod_ssl (SSL Support), mod_auth_ldap, mod_cache, and mod_proxy.
- Apache 2 System Preferences Pane - The new Apache 2 system preferences pane provides an easy way to start, stop, or gracefully restart your Apache 2 web server right from the System Preferences application. No command line required.
- Comprehensive Install Guide - The 9 page Install Guide covers the installation of every component of Complete Apache 2 in detail, including screenshots. The guide also covers the basic operation of the Apache 2 web server with either the System Preferences pane or the Terminal application.
- Apache 2 Manual - The complete Apache 2 Manual, as distributed by the Apache Software Foundation, is included in PDF format. This comprehensive manual covers every aspect of using and managing Apache 2.
Complete product source code can be downloaded from the product homepage.
Download MD5 Checksum: bca4e8b4977e76ac4a1f81e3da3f5a9d
What's new in this version:
- Apache 2 prefPane now allows you to edit Apache config files and view log files
- Many Apache 2 bug fixes.
- Security fixes.