Create informative and visually appealing comparative diagrams. Every day you have to deal with comparing different products. And if your work is connected with marketing, advertising or product manufacturing, you not only have to compare, but to show the comparison results to your co-workers and supervisors. The most informative way is to create a comparison diagram or chart. Creating a comparison chart was not so easy a task before. To get a visually appealing, comprehensive and easy to handle diagram you had to possess the skills not only of a marketing or advertising specialist, but also of a graphic designer. Now with Comparison Chart creating diagrams is as easy as piece of cake. You don't have to worry about the order of your lines and columns beforehand: with Comparison Chart you can change their relative position at any time just by drag and dropping. No more aligning your text and images, it's all done for you automatically.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Automatically summarize data and create 100% identically format...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Open and view Visio files.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create sophisticated 2D and 3D charts and graphs.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Generate 2D bar charts, pie charts, simple line graphs, and sca...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create Sankey diagrams for your reports or presentations.
- Analyze and chart tennis matches.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create and customize your charts.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create software installers for Windows Mobile devices.
- Create and modify Gantt charts.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create software installers easily.
- Create your own guitar chord diagrams with graphics.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Excellent software - NO TECHNICAL SUPPORT OR EMAIL REPLIES"
Version: Comparison Chart 1.2
You buy and use this software at your own risk as there is no technical support. No one answers emails or answers the phone (it's just a voice mail box that is full.) But the software is easy to use and fully functional for 30 days. It can add much value to your Web site or presentation tools, such as proposals. It makes a nice looking chart and it's reasonable easy to use.
There is no real manual. Very little written material and zero support. No one will answer your email. You have to figure out the software on your own. It has a few bugs. The JPG and GIF files do not always come out well. You have to learn it on your own. There is only one size and one color for the images. There's no choice of styles. The colors and html editor are hard to deal with. It needs either some work or some good technical support. Also, the price is a tad too high for software with no support or manual.