Compare Folders is a powerful utility designed to compare two folders and tell you which files and folders are the same, which are new, and which have been modified. This saves you the effort of reading through lists in the Finder and using Get Info to sort it all out.
Compare Folder's comparison engine is threaded to work efficiently and allows you to use the Comparison Selector Sheet to customize which attributes to compare or ignore. Features such as: a clean, intuitive, Aqua interface with robust drag and drop support, Item Actions (Open, Reveal in Finder, Get Info, Delete, Rename, Lock/Unlock, Inspect, Copy To..., Upload to iDisk), a built-in Get Info window, an Item Inspector and seamless integration to open any item you click on make it a polite OS X citizen with flexibility at your fingertips. All of this and more without leaving a single window. .Mac support gives you easy access to back up or share files you've compared.
The demo period is 9 uses, which means Compare Folders will be a fully functional app for the first 9 comparisons. After that the compare functionality will be unavailable until a license is purchased at the iNexus Store (www.infinitenexus.com/store.html) and the application registered.
We are working hard to add new features, and enhance existing ones. We appreciate any feedback from our users. Please visit our site for information on projects, other applications we offer, or just a few tips and tricks and support.
What's new in this version:
- Universal Binary, supporting PPC and Intel Mac
- Redesigned preferences
- Expanded file format support
- Saved comparisons now track number of items in last comparison, number of times compared
- Saved comparisons seamlessly upgrade to support new values
- Comparison Details inspector that displays information for the open comparison
- Converted Uninstall preference pane to a Remove Compare Folders Assistant
- Fixed ... See all new features »