CompactCalc is an enhanced scientific calculator for Windows with an expression editor. It embodies generic floating-point routines, hyperbolic and transcendental routines. Its underling implementation encompasses high precision, sturdiness and multi-functionality. With the brilliant designs and powerful features of CompactCalc, you can bring spectacular results to your calculating routines. You can build linear, polynomial and nonlinear equation set. You are not limited by the size or the complexity of your mathematical expressions. CompactCalc has almost hundred of physical and mathematical constants built in, which can be easily accessed and used in calculations. No longer do you have to search the physic textbook for that common physical constant data.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Create visual representations of mathematical functions on your...
- Design indoor lighting systems.
- Microsoft Mathematics provides a graphing calculator that plots...
- Perform simple arithmetic calculations.
- Create mousetrap powered vehicles with mathmatical models.
- Create, navigate, modify, and debug Java code.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Get a translation utility on your desktop.
- Convert most measurement formats into other units.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: