Comodo Internet Security
A newer version of Comodo Internet Security is available.Or, Learn More About Comodo Internet Security
Full user review
"Comodo is rather a virus than antivirus !!!!"
Eye candy (but this won't protect you against viruses)
* VERY unstable
* The uninstaller will not uninstall the adware but only Comodo Antivirus.
* No support - There is no support to help you manually remove the leftovers from your computer. There is a support via chat but they will help you ONLY if you buy a license there, on spot! So you have to pay money only to be able to remove the program from your computer!!!
* Lots and lots of positive alarms
* Adware - Comodo pretends their antivirus is freeware but it isn't. Its bloated adware. Lots of pop-us and reminders that you should be ashamed that you are using the free version and that you need to upgrade soon! But this is nothing! They will replace your DNS providers with theirs and you will see their ads when you do searched in Firefox URL box. You will see this a page with comodo ads.
* It installs a new browser (Dragon) and replace firefox with it.
* It installs spyware software (GeekBudy) and ads in your computer. GeekBudy will stay connected to internet all the time!
STAY AWAY FROM COMODO ANTIVIRUS!
Horrible product. Full of adware.
I will personally go back to KIS.