From Audio Software:
Simple free command line utility to record and save PC sound as mp3 file. Ideal solution for an automation and sound logging. Available for Windows and Mac OS X. The utility has two modes: Interactive mode - asks user for all required parameters before recording started. Silent mode - if run with command line parameters the utility reads all required values from parameters and starts recording. You can use command line sound recorder to record microphone sound, stereo mixer sound or any other available sound sources. The sound recorded as MP3 44100 Hz 128 kbits format file. This quality of sound is good enough to record movie or YouTube audio tracks.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Record any PC sound or your voice into a music file.
- Record your own voice, music or any other internal & external s...
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Edit voice and sound recordings on a Windows PC.
- Record audio from system, microphone, or both.
- Clip and cut your MP3 files.
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
- Record, edit and enhance audio like MP3, WAV, WMA and more form...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Command line Mp3 recorder 188.8.131.52
With the use of a simple .cmd (batch) file, this is a most excellent program for recording audio without the need of setting volume levels, etc. I used it every week buy and it's completely automatic
The counter is in seconds online, gets a bit awkward after about 10 minute and typing the STOP commend gets over-written with the seconds counter. Annoying but not show-stoppers. The Pros far outweigh the cons!
If you have repetitive recording that you need to perform, this simple utility might be just what you need!