In a time of modern war, recent military aggressions around the globe have many nations worried. Between the United States, China, and the Global Liberation Army, tensions run high. Their leaders profess no interest in escalating the situation, but words ring hollow when satellite photos tell a different story.
UNITED STATES: Americas military leader must use the worlds most advanced military to root out an elusive foe. Eradicating the cell-based GLA will take courage, conviction, and the will to see a prolonged campaign through to the end.
GLOBAL LIBERATION ARMY: Facing superior firepower, the GLA embraces bio-terrorism, sabotage, and suicide bombings to further its political agenda. But leading a chaotic group of freedom fighters against two global superpowers will take some doing.
CHINA: No longer just a red-communist step-child, China's modern army is well financed, with a strong nationalistic bent. Parading technology like Dragon Tanks and nuclear missiles, China's military goes beyond simple troop numbers.
- Wage real-time war in more ways than ever with a modern and near-future arsenal.
- Command the powerful U.S. forces, the vast Chinese war machine, or the resourceful Global Liberation Army.
- Battle it out in unprecedented detail on full 3D environments.
- All-new units and tactics with maximum destructive capability, including Aurora Strike Bombers, Dragon Tanks, and much more.
- Team up with eight friends or go head to-head in massive online multiplayer battles.
What's new in this version:
- This is an official update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour expansion. It will fully update any previous version of Generals to 1.0.4 and Zero Hour to 1.0.2. This patch is for users of Mac OS X versions 10.3.9 and 10.4 only.
- The version 1.0.4/1.0.2 patch provides universal support for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour expansion.
- Adds native intel support
- Along with the release of GameRan... See all new features »