This custom map for Command & Conquer: Generals Zero Hour takes place in a large city in the middle of the desert. Nearby is a river that provides water, energy, and other resources to the city. Players begin on opposite sides of the desert and must go through or around the city to attack.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Add the Walled City map to C&C Generals.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Display the time in different parts of the world.
- Add another map for Midtown Madness 2.
- Try a map for Halo CE with a medieval twist.
- Play 582 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Add the multiplayer Ardennes Blitzkrieg map for Return to Castl...
- Add a C&C Generals map based on Mogadishu.
- Fight through evil itself in a quest to find the last human cit...
- Add the City Battle map to C&C Generals.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Command & Conquer: Generals Zero Hour Big City map
None of the units can move anywhere apart from air - this includes construction dozers, making it very hard to build up a base.
Also, no AI has been set up either.
You'd think you'd test a map at least once before uploading it, wouldn't you? It's kinda hard to miss a problem this bad!