This custom map for Command & Conquer: Generals Zero Hour takes place in a large city in the middle of the desert. Nearby is a river that provides water, energy, and other resources to the city. Players begin on opposite sides of the desert and must go through or around the city to attack.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Add the Walled City map to C&C Generals.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Display the time in different parts of the world.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Add a C&C Generals map based on Mogadishu.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Add another map for Midtown Madness 2.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Command & Conquer: Generals Zero Hour Big City map
None of the units can move anywhere apart from air - this includes construction dozers, making it very hard to build up a base.
Also, no AI has been set up either.
You'd think you'd test a map at least once before uploading it, wouldn't you? It's kinda hard to miss a problem this bad!