CommView for WiFi is a wireless network monitor and analyzer for 802.11 a/b/g/n networks. The program presents a clear, detailed picture of network traffic that facilitates the examination and analysis of packets, helping the user to pinpoint network problems and troubleshoot software and hardware. With over 70 supported protocols, CommView for WiFi makes it possible to see every detail of a captured packet using a convenient tree-like structure to display protocol layers and packet headers. CommView for WiFi can perform on-the-fly and post-capture decryption of encrypted data packets utilizing a user-defined WEP key or WPA passphrase.
With just a few mouse clicks you can reconstruct any TCP session and watch the data being exchanged on the application level. CommView for WiFi is a comprehensive tool for wireless LAN administrators, security professionals, network programmers, or anyone who wants to have a full picture of the WLAN traffic. CommView for WiFi includes a VoIP module for in-depth analysis, recording, and playback of SIP and H.323 voice communications.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Scan the Web content and local files.
- Track hardware and software installed on network computers.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
All versions:2.6 stars
out of 8 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-8 of 8
"Neutral. Only used briefly. I am using iStumbler."
Version: CommView for WiFi 6.3 Build 691
Did not use long enough to evaluate.
Did not use long enough to evaluate.
iStumbler does every thing I need. Did not use CommView long enough to evaluate.
"this have a viruse on this help me"
Version: CommView for WiFi 6.3 Build 677
wow it workes good
but of the virus on it i no this this i hade 35 viruses on my pc when i download the sofwore
"This program crashed my computer"
Version: CommView for WiFi 6.2 build 667
Not sure on the pros. can't open it.
installing this program completely froze my computer. I had to reboot and lost some very important work I was doing.
DO NOT install this....
"Set a restore point first!"
Version: CommView for WiFi 6.1 build 617
Ca't think of any; didn't get far enough
Installed and let it reboot. Came up with blue screen of death on a permanent basis - BAD_POOL_HEADER. Had to go to a restore point to get out of it.
"Very useful product for analyzing wi-fi networks."
Version: CommView for WiFi 6 build 591
This program gives me complete information about all wireless networks which i stumble at.
I think that 500$ is too high a price for buying a full version in spite of all usefulness of this program.
This product is simple enough in use, and gives me all information i need about wireless networks, the only problem is it,s high (to my mind) price.
Version: CommView for WiFi 5.6 build 553
"This messed up my computer"
Version: CommView for WiFi 5.2 build 484
you can see who all around you has the internet, but thats pretty much it... can't do anything else
It messed up my wireless driver, SO DANM BAD... Defintly not worth even to try... I lost the ability to be online permitly... my brother had to come and fix it...
"What do you give this product?"
Version: CommView for WiFi 5.1 build 460
Didn't work with my adapter(atheros).But even if it did you must replace your current driver(for your wireless adapter) with the one supplied with this software and it says something about you wont be able to connect to other hotspot's and routers unless you roll it back to the previous one.And why would anyone want to see the packets for there own wifi adapter and network?Most routers include a packet log for your network.I want to spy on what someone else is doing on there wifi adapter and when there connected.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content