From Gordon Gonsalves:
Combinations! is a combinations generator, ideal for lotto players, but suitable for anyone who needs a program which can generate combinations of a given set of numbers, letters or a mixture of numbers and letters (called "items"). Enter up to 56 different items and have Combinations! produce all 2,3,4... to 10-item combinations of the items you entered in a flash. Alternatively, you can have Combinations! generate a complete set of 2,3,4... to 10-number combinations from up to 99 numbers (eg. all 7-number combinations from 49 numbers). Combinations! can then create a sub-set of the generated combinations at the click of a button (helps lotto players create a manageable set of numbers to play). Generated combinations and sub-sets can be printed or exported to a tab-delimited text file.
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Apply multiple styles based on GREP patterns in a single operat...
- Improve your odds of winning lotteries with a result analyzer.
- Microsoft Mathematics provides a graphing calculator that plots...
- Perform simple arithmetic calculations.
- Enhance inpatient coding and ensure the DRG with the highest re...
- Edit functions for chess databases in PGN and CBF formats.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Customized dice rolling and powerful list rolling for RPGs.
- Play a singleplayer Yahtzee-game.