What is it?
An improved Remote Desktop solution that adds among many other things, the ability to scale and stretch your session window.
Being frustrated with the Remote Desktop desktop solution in Windows, We decided to improve it. If you're sitting with a small laptop screen and need to connect to multiple servers with different logins, you know our pain.
Remote Desktop is really bad when it comes to setting custom resolutions and if you use a resolution that is bigger than on your computer, you're stuck with scroll bars... and we all hate these.
So what can Columbus Remote Desktop do for you?
* Scaling! You can finally scale and stretch your remote desktop window! * Define custom resolutions with previews * All your connections with different credentials and resolutions in one neat list * Your list of recent connections is encrypted with enterprise-level cryptography * Uses your GPU to work faster * Awesome UI design
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Turn your laptop into a portable Wi-Fi hotspot to share with fr...
- Improve the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G or wi...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Include server media to your PlayStation 3 over your network.
- Turn your computer into a WiFi access point with firewall and U...
- Find and recover your WiFi key from your wireless router.
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Find unknown computers on your internal network and do somethin...
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content