Color Labels was written to re-introduce the ability to colorize icons in the Finder - a feature that is unavailable in Mac OS X even in 10.4 and, even though since Mac OS X 10.3 labels have been re-introduced, it only colorizes the name. Color icons are done by creating a custom icon and applying it to the file or folder. This also works with Mac OS 9.0 or later to give icons a different color from the standard labels.
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Classic game with network play.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Religious-themed word-guessing game.
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Minesweeper game with new ways to play.
- Make icons from images for folder backgrounds.
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Addicting ball and paddle brick bashing game.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Builds icons from a picture to make folder backgrounds.
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.