CodeLoft is a collection of quick little tools that we use around the shop to write code faster and better. Normally, we don't release these to the public, but a friend of ours was visiting and suggested that we publish them. So, as we clean them up, and add the polish that they need for public consumption, we are putting them together.
What's new in this version: This is the first version that we are making available, it includes just 2 of the the 8 tools that will eventually be a part of this package. The GUIDGenerator is a simple user interface for creating GUID's. This is something that is a staple of Windows Development. The other tool is the Collection Wizard. This is a simple, fill in the blanks get a ready to use code file out processor. It supports collections in both Objective C (Cocoa) and C# (.NET & Mono).
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Post your genealogy data online.
- High performance, Apache interchangeable and secure web server.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Web-based bug tracking system from mozilla.org.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Pixel perfect accuracy with a new built in magnifier for pickin...
- Manage business database applications.
- Homiletics management tool.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Graphical representaion of profit/loss scenerio.
- Conceptual computer aided design.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Checks for broken links on your site.
- 30 new drawing tools for Illustrator.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.