CodeLoft is a collection of quick little tools that we use around the shop to write code faster and better. Normally, we don't release these to the public, but a friend of ours was visiting and suggested that we publish them. So, as we clean them up, and add the polish that they need for public consumption, we are putting them together.
What's new in this version: This is the first version that we are making available, it includes just 2 of the the 8 tools that will eventually be a part of this package. The GUIDGenerator is a simple user interface for creating GUID's. This is something that is a staple of Windows Development. The other tool is the Collection Wizard. This is a simple, fill in the blanks get a ready to use code file out processor. It supports collections in both Objective C (Cocoa) and C# (.NET & Mono).
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Conceptual computer aided design.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Graphical representaion of profit/loss scenerio.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Adjust your outdoor lighting and film speeds using f-stop and s...
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Assembler for Atmel ATtiny/ATmega microcontrollers.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.