CodeLoft is a collection of quick little tools that we use around the shop to write code faster and better. Normally, we don't release these to the public, but a friend of ours was visiting and suggested that we publish them. So, as we clean them up, and add the polish that they need for public consumption, we are putting them together.
What's new in this version: This is the first version that we are making available, it includes just 2 of the the 8 tools that will eventually be a part of this package. The GUIDGenerator is a simple user interface for creating GUID's. This is something that is a staple of Windows Development. The other tool is the Collection Wizard. This is a simple, fill in the blanks get a ready to use code file out processor. It supports collections in both Objective C (Cocoa) and C# (.NET & Mono).
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Conceptual computer aided design.
- Graphical representaion of profit/loss scenerio.
- Search the Internet easily and get list of results quickly.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Adjust your outdoor lighting and film speeds using f-stop and s...
- Search tool for the net.
- Assembler for Atmel ATtiny/ATmega microcontrollers.
- Search Safari's cache for any text or image name.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Adobe Illustrator plugin for cutting paths.