From Fabian Kreiser:
Cocoduino is an IDE for the Arduino platform written in native Cocoa. It's designed to be simple and easy to use and is a replacement for the official Arduino IDE.
Cocoduino plays perfectly well together with the official Arduino IDE without any compatibility problems.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Build robust, native iPhone and iPod touch form applications.
- Post your genealogy data online.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- High performance, Apache interchangeable and secure web server.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Web-based bug tracking system from mozilla.org.
- Pixel perfect accuracy with a new built in magnifier for pickin...
- Manage business database applications.
- Configured Apache 2 Secure Web Server.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Escape an underground vault of clockwork wonders with the help ...
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- Solve cases that are assumed to be impossible.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Puzzle type game.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.