From Incoming! Software:
CocoaShell is a library of functions that Cocoa developers can include in their programs, to use the Unix tools built into Mac OS X. With CocoaShell, it's very easy to make front-ends for useful Unix tools. CocoaShell is emailware — if you use it, please toss me an email at email@example.com, describing your project, and how you like CocoaShell. Tell me anything wrong with it, anything that could be better, any functionality you'd like to see me add, anything at all.
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Web browser geared towards web developers.
- CAD app with advanced tools for architects and designers.
- Administration tools for MySQL.
- Get access to the same rich text formatting tools from a consis...
- For OS X 10.3.9.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- Chord reference & song sketching tool.
- Variety of addon scripts for enhancing OE.
- Create elegant diagrams.
- Rapid Application Development system for SuperCard 3.