Cocktail is an award winning general purpose utility for Mac OS X. It is a smooth and powerful digital toolset with a variety of practical features that simplifies the use of advanced UNIX functions and helps hundreds of thousands of Mac users around the world to get the most out of their computers.
The application serves up a scrumptious mix of maintenance tools and interface tweaks, all accessible via a comprehensive graphical interface. Most of Cocktail's major features are arranged in five basic categories. In addition, a Pilot lets you clean, repair and optimize your system with one click of the button.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a bug where clearing the virtual memory swap files may cause kernel panics
- Fixed a bug where the trojan RSPlug was falsely detected
- Added clearing of the latest variants of the HellRTS and OpinionSpy trojan horses
- Addresses an issue in which the system log server (syslogd) may not be properly restarted
- Updated Automator actions