The application serves up a scrumptious mix of maintenance tools and interface tweaks, all accessible via a comprehensive graphical interface. Most of Cocktail's major features are arranged in five basic categories. In addition, a Pilot lets you clean, repair and optimize your system with one click of the button.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a bug where clearing the virtual memory swap files may cause kernel panics
- Fixed a bug where the trojan RSPlug was falsely detected
- Added clearing of the latest variants of the HellRTS and OpinionSpy trojan horses
- Addresses an issue in which the system log server (syslogd) may not be properly restarted
- Updated Automator actions