Co-Op is a space shooter with no shooting. The only way to kill enemies is to cut them with a flexible power beam connecting players' ships. The goal is to max your score before you inevitably die due to your partner's mistake.
The game features several types of lovable enemies, cute cardboard aesthetic, combos, and many ways to break a friendship. It's pretty fun and requires some good coordination between the partners to be any successful. It's also possible to play it solo, if you are ambidextrous enough.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Jump over the many colorful worlds filled with enemies and bonu...
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Knock your enemies off the grid and stay alive.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Play first person shooter with not disappearing corpses.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- 3d truck racing game.