Club Accounting features an easy-to-use interface to help you understand your club finances, print reports, share graphs of club performance with club members, and prepare club taxes in accordance with federal and state tax law. Over eighty thousand copies have been sold to investment clubs throughout the US. As the only desktop software program endorsed by the non-profit investor education organization Better Investing (NAIC), investment clubs can use Club Accounting with confidence that their records are being kept in accordance with current best practices and regulations.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Keep accurate club books and track the finances of investment c...
- Organize and manage your money, stock, and portfolio investment...
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Take care of your accounting, project tracking, and inventory n...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Manage your restaurant/catering business.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create IRS Schedule D, portfolio reports, and track trades.
- Organize and manage sales and accounting in your retail store.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Get charting, analysis, portfolio management and watchlists in ...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Manage your tax payments with a a stand alone payroll program.
- Create e-books, reports, or multimedia courses.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Stay focused on your intensive study for the CFA qualification.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create, view, search, and publish information about any topic.
- Establish accounting system based on VB.NET 2 with a Winforms I...