CloudShot is a screen shotter for DropBox, meaning it takes screenshots from your computer and automatically uploads them to Dropbox. Features include: Integration with dropbox; Save shot url to clipboard; support for multiple monitors; history of shots; text labels; shot window or selected region.
To capture screen region, press Print Screen (by default) on your keyboard or double click on tray icon. Then Press mouse left button and drag rectangle.
To capture window, press Print Screen on your keyboard or double click on tray icon, then click into window you want to capture.
To view recent shots, click right mouse button on tray icons, then select "Recent Shots menu" and choose shot.
To comment your shots, press Print Screen button on your keyboard or double click on tray icon. Type some text. Drag rectangle or click into window.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Convert images into different formats in a batch mode.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Edit, adjust, filter, and collage your images; take your photos...
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.