CNET Editors' review
CloudClip for Mac keeps clipboards in sync on a number of different computers, including on different platforms such as Mac OS X and Windows. This useful, little utility performs as intended and is easy to set up.
In order to properly test this application we downloaded it to both our Mac and Windows 7 machines. After a quick download on both, the program started instantly without installation. At first launch, the program's basic interface prompted us to log in. There were only two buttons -- Clips and Account. Clicking on the "Account" button prompted us to log in or create a new account. The registration process took only a few moments, but it does require an e-mail address and a password. Once logged in and after clicking on the "Clips" button, we were able to view clips with their exact date and time. CloudClip for Mac doesn't support images or any other file types, but all the text we placed in the clipboard on one test machine synced perfectly and within seconds to the CloudClip running on the other test machine. The text appeared in the interface with exact date and time taken. With just a double-click on the text we were able to copy it and paste it in any other application.
CloudClip for Mac's streamlined functionality and cross-platform support make it a download worth recommending. This rather small and light app could be of use to users who like keeping their clipboards in sync at all times and on multiple computers.
CloudClip allows you to keep your clipboard synchronized across multiple computers and multiple platforms including Mac OSX and Windows. CloudClip is perfect if you use a number of different computers at work, at home or in both locations and you want to keep your clipboard in sync at all times. Coders love ClipCloud as it allows for a more streamlined cross-platform development workflow between different computers and platforms.
More Products to Consider
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Recover your lost data.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.
- Backup, clone, and restore your information.
- Catalog your removable media.