From Beagle Software:
ClockWatch Server is a Windows certified timeserver that maintains network time with atomic accuracy. ClockWatch Server works both with the client w32time service in Windows XP, as well as support for Mac, Unix, Cisco, and other device protocols such as SNTP, NIST, NIST-80, TIME, and DAYTIME.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Synchronize your PC time to ClockWatch Server or Daytime timese...
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Synchronize your PC's system clock or all PC's system clock in ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Synch your PC's computer time clock with NIST time servers.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Synchronize your system clock to a network time server.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Manage time on server and client requests for time.
- Get a powerful and easy-to-use SNTP client with various feature...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Connect to a time server to adjust your PC's clock.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Keep your computer's clock synchronized with the NIST atomic ti...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Get 5 simultaneous atomic clock services for constant use in a ...
- Synchronize your computer clock with most accurate clock in the...
- Render SNTP time synchronization services in Windows.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: