From Beagle Software:
ClockWatch Server is a Windows certified timeserver that maintains network time with atomic accuracy. ClockWatch Server works both with the client w32time service in Windows XP, as well as support for Mac, Unix, Cisco, and other device protocols such as SNTP, NIST, NIST-80, TIME, and DAYTIME.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Synchronize your PC time to ClockWatch Server or Daytime timese...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Provides cross-platform services.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Allow you to monitor the communication between two serial devic...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Provide fast disk in RAM memory.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Accelerate, secure and customize Windows XP.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: