From Erik Lagercrantz:
ClipboardSharing lets you send your clipboard between Mac OS X computers. You can use it to send or download almost anything that can be copied to a clipboard, including formatted text and images, and because it uses Rendezvous to find computers on the local network it is very simple and efficient to use. It is designed to be used from the menu bar, so it doesn't take up desktop space and it's always available. With ClipboardSharing you can also restore previos clipboards; a simple approach to get multiple clipboards. You choose how many recent clipboards you want the application remember, and then you can restore them by using a simple menu.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a bug that made the application hang when it should show a password dialog
- No longer ignores new clipboards for the previous clipboards menu while it is connecting or transferring a clipboard
- Fixed a bug in size-checking of clipboard data
- Fixed a bug that could potentially cause random crashes
- You can now disable size-checking of clipboard data to improve performance
- More Tool Tip help
- A lot of language and interface fixes
- ClipboardSharing now refuses to...
See all new features »