Provides nurses and nursing students quick access to current, concise, and important information when caring for patients.
Putting essential information at your fingertips, this handy resource describes 200 commonly encountered medical-surgical disorders and procedures. Numerous illustrations and summary tables are used to clarify key information. It focuses on the information you need to know, emphasizing the procedures and treatments in which the nurse plays a major role.
Disorders section contains commonly encountered medical-surgical diseases and disorders arranged alphabetically and organized in an easy-to-use format.
More Products to Consider
- Listen to Azan automatically five times a day on every prayer t...
- Read, search, and listen to 99 names of Allah on your mobile de...
- Hear Athan on every prayer time with accurate Qiblah direction ...
- Find the Qiblah direction from Sun in your Mobile Cell Phone.
- Read and search Islamic Supplications Dua Prayer in your mobile...
- Read Hadith Qudsi on your mobile phone.
- Get accurate prayer times and automatic Athan sound via your mo...
- Learn Hindi meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Listen to the Quran recitation on your mobile phone.
- Create schedules and organize exams, tasks, works, and teachers...
- Provide mobile English dictionary with accurate English meaning...
- View maps and satellite imagery and get driving directions on y...
- Log tracks, create placemarks, and save them as Google Earth KM...
- Translate speech or text into 54 languages.
- Learn Tamil meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Handbook of herbs & natural supplement.
- Learn different accurate Marathi meanings for any English word ...
- Nurses instant access to all drug information.
- Provide English to Telugu dictionary for Windows Phone.
- Detailed, up-to-date & practical resource.
- Listen Quran Recitation by Mishary Rashid Alfasy in your Phone.
- Provide English to Tamil dictionary for Windows Phone.
- Organize informations, tasks & reminders.
- Get prepared for GRE exam via virtual FLash cards.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: