Provides nurses and nursing students quick access to current, concise, and important information when caring for patients.
Putting essential information at your fingertips, this handy resource describes 200 commonly encountered medical-surgical disorders and procedures. Numerous illustrations and summary tables are used to clarify key information. It focuses on the information you need to know, emphasizing the procedures and treatments in which the nurse plays a major role.
Disorders section contains commonly encountered medical-surgical diseases and disorders arranged alphabetically and organized in an easy-to-use format.
More Products to Consider
- Listen to Azan automatically five times a day on every prayer t...
- Hear Athan on every prayer time with accurate Qiblah direction ...
- Learn Hindi meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Listen to the Quran recitation on your mobile phone.
- Read, search, and listen to 99 names of Allah on your mobile de...
- Provide mobile English dictionary with accurate English meaning...
- View maps and satellite imagery and get driving directions on y...
- Log tracks, create placemarks, and save them as Google Earth KM...
- Get accurate prayer times and automatic Athan sound via your mo...
- Read and search Islamic Supplications Dua Prayer in your mobile...
- Find the Qiblah direction from Sun in your Mobile Cell Phone.
- Learn Tamil meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Read Hadith Qudsi on your mobile phone.
- Learn different accurate Marathi meanings for any English word ...
- Listen Quran Recitation by Mishary Rashid Alfasy in your Phone.
- Create schedules and organize exams, tasks, works, and teachers...
- Get prepared for GRE exam via virtual FLash cards.
- Handbook of herbs & natural supplement.
- Resource for hospital & community-based settings.
- Clinical resource on laboratory & diagnostic tests.
- Nurses instant access to all drug information.
- Learn Telugu meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Information on 900 generic & 3,000 brandname drugs.
- Play a learning game to improve various aspects of your memory.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: