ClickWork is multi-user. Moreover, it enables you to let certain users share the same table and let another group of users share another table. This construction is ideal for use in a department. The department uses a single installation of ClickWork and each member of a group in the department uses the group's table. Thus, in theory, reporting can be made on the department level, on the group level and on the user level.
What's new in this version:
- New Functionality:
- User Access methodology implemented.
- The INI file has new sections that handle all user access. The INI file can now be modified from within ClickWork and with an external editor.
- The Tip texts have been completely revised and are now all access-profile sensitive.
- Optional password on entry.
- Resolved Bugs:
- The list boxes in the Options window were of the wrong type.
- When resized to a very small frame, the Table w... See all new features »