No more batch files to copy all of your output to one location and then manually running Mage to set up the deployment. Instead use the Project Editor to define inclusion rules that can, for example, include all the DLLs in one directory and all the xml files from another; or use an exclusion rule to take everything from one directory, except those pesky pdb files that Visual Studio creates. Once you have defined your ClickOnceMore project it can easily be integrated with Visual Studio using a post build step to fire off the command line tool which can build the projects you defined in the project editor. Now you only have to click once in Visual Studio to get a new deployment with all of your up to date binaries in it. The command line tool integrates easily into you regular build process, so you always have an up to date deployment for you testers and QA staff to install.
What's new in this version:
- Support for selecting certificates from certificate store
- Support for .Net 4.6 and .Net 4.6.1 as pre-requisites for your application.
- Support for Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1, Update 1 and Windows 10 as pre-requisites for your application
- Added additional Display Name field for application. Allows Identity of app and name as seen by user to be different
- Improved error handling when resolving file inclusion rules with missing sub directo... See all new features »