If you're building ClickOnce deployments, then you've probably noticed the lack of available tools to help you. Visual Studio and Mage only cater for basic requirements and provide little support for automating the build process. ClickOnceMore plugs that gap in your development process, allowing you to easily create and deploy ClickOnce manifests as part of your development and build process. ClickOnceMore provides a simple and intuitive development environment for your deployment. Use the Project Editor UI to define all of the settings for your ClickOnce manifests and to pull in files from anywhere in your system.
No more batch files to copy all of your output to one location and then manually running Mage to set up the deployment. Instead use the Project Editor to define inclusion rules that can, for example, include all the DLLs in one directory and all the xml files from another; or use an exclusion rule to take everything from one directory, except those pesky pdb files that Visual Studio creates. Once you have defined your ClickOnceMore project it can easily be integrated with Visual Studio using a post build step to fire off the command line tool which can build the projects you defined in the project editor. Now you only have to click once in Visual Studio to get a new deployment with all of your up to date binaries in it.The command line tool integrates easily into you regular build process, so you always have an up to date deployment for you testers and QA staff to install.
What's new in this version:
- Support for .Net 4.5.1 and .Net 4.5.2 as pre-requisites for your application.
- UI layout improvements, including larger default window size and resizable macro set editor.
- Usability improved with splitter bars on some tabs including macro tab and files tab.
- ErrorReportUrl now being set in both deployment (.application) and application (.manifest) manifests.
- Addition of "Processor" as a built in macro value (e.g. x... See all new features »