From Classle Knowledge:
Classle Desktop lets you to sync contents from Classle's Social Learning Platform and Cloud Campus platform on your device for offline learning. Mark the contents for Sync from Learning Circles at Classle in which you have the membership, and sync it with your device. All learning resources you had marked for Synchronization gets downloaded onto your PC and you are all set for offline learning. It's simple and easy to use as well: All you need is a membership on Classle, which is completely free of charge. Select and mark the contents and courses of your interest that you wish to study offline. Connect your Desktop or Laptop to the internet, login into the app, and all of the contents that you marked get synchronized for your offline learning. Every time you sync your device, your courses and learning circles material get updated for you to keep using.
Features: Free download; Speedy usage as it is offline, internet only required for syncing; Access to over 900 Learning Circles and over 50,000 content pages in the library; Subscription availability to 200 courses; Access to over 2,55,075 quizzes; Regular updates notified through announcements; Easy and functional User Interface; You can post your suggestions and ask queries at email@example.com.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Read ebooks on your Windows personal computer.
- Search for various e-books from the Internet.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Convert ePub, HTML, XML files to PDF file.